The Age of Heroes has arrived in NBA 2K21 MyTEAM with the Season 5 of this hugely popular game mode. This season, players will experience the NBA All-Star and see how the game’s quintets receive improvements with new rewards and cards that will be added every week.
In this new season 30 new player cards will be added. 15 will belong to players from the golden era of the NBA, while others will be from the modern and current era of the league.
These new cards will allow players like Michael Jordan to take on rising league stars like Zion Williamson and Luka Doncic. Certainly something very eye-catching that NBA MyTEAM players will enjoy all season long.
Players will be added weekly to NBA 2K21 schedule groups, and the users who complete both collections will receive a very valuable prize that has yet to be revealed by the developers.
Also, an evolution card from LeBron James will be added and that will allow you to configure it the way you like it to get the most out of it. It has three levels of evolution and you yourself will be the one who decides what type of player your Diamond LeBron James card will become.
As if that were not enough, new content related to the NBA All-Star Game will also be added. Cards for Hamidou Diallo, Joe Harris, Buddy Hield and Mark Price, players recognized for their performance in All-Star Weekend competitions, will be added.
And if you manage to raise your season level to the maximum, you can also opt for a David Robinson galaxy opal card, an excellent pivot for your team.
If you need anything else, remember that you can always buy 2K21 MT Coinsonline with real money to add your favorite players to your roster.
Season 5 will last 5 weeks and will receive even more news that has not yet been announced by the developers.
Here we leave you the changes and additions of this Season 5:
- Remove duplicates and other cards from your collection that you do not want and get Larry Bird Amethyst, Khris Middleton Diamond and the first Galaxy Opal from The Exchange: Lou Hudson.
- A new challenge activity has been added to PS5 where you will have to take out your best team against the 2000 Raptors to score 10 kills on Vince Carter and T-Mac. The more dunks you do, the more you climb the leaderboard!
- Following community feedback, the 4-minute-per-quarter duration of Season 4 will remain Limited. Quintet restrictions will include rules based on the quintet’s MED (Average Rating) and a challenge.
- More Galaxy Opal rewards! Triple Threat has reached 1000 wins with Peja Stojakovic Galaxy Opal as a new record, and Don Ohl Galaxy Opal has been added to the camera.
- The first Galaxy Opal also comes to Triple Threat Online from the hand of Fred Brown. Michael Jordan is the one in charge of honoring the throwing of balls this season, so he keep an eye on the 10-space tables after winning in Triple Threat Online, they return.
- Amethyst is history: for the remainder of the year, only players rated Diamond and above will take to the field.
- Lastly, head to the bounty market for new token bounty players like Moses Malone Galaxy Opal, Devin Booker Diamond, and Dejounte Murray Amethyst.
NBA 2K21 is now available worldwide on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and PC.